Find Campgrounds in New South Wales
There are around 300 campgrounds in New South Wales. This is 19% of all the tourist places listed in this state. Top cities in New South Wales with popular campgrounds are Mungo Brush, Killcare Heights, Frazer Park, Audley and Termeil. You may find a list of all categories of New South Wales attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Campgrounds in New South Wales
Visit the top campgrounds in New South Wales. Click on a campground bellow to find the detailed information.
- Mungo Brush Camping Area, Mungo Brush
- Dees Corner Camping Area, Mungo Brush
- Bouddi National Park, Killcare Heights
- Frazer campground, Frazer Park
- Bonnie Vale Campground, Audley
- Sunburnt Beach Campground, Termeil
- Newnes Campground, Newnes
- Coorongooba Campground, Glen Davis
- Euroka Campground, Blue Labyrinth
- Ganguddy Campground, Kelgoola
Other Campgrounds in New South Wales
The following campground in New South Wales is outside any city boundaries. Please use the city list from above section to find campgrounds in a specific city of New South Wales.
Find in New South Wales
We have listed tourist places of New South Wales in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all New South Wales attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (37)
- Theme Parks (28)
- Water Parks (12)
- Museums (370)
- Arts Museums (136)
- History Museums (189)
- Science Museums (29)
- Natural History Museums (23)
- Nature Attractions (688)
- Parks (622)
- Waterfalls (23)
- Beaches (38)
- Landmarks (40)
- Zoo (26)
- Campgrounds (261)