Find Museums in Northern Territory
There are 44 museums in Northern Territory. This is more than one third of all the tourist attractions listed in this state. Top cities in Northern Territory with popular museums are Darwin City, Alice Springs, East Point, Fannie Bay and Gillen. The major types of museums listed here are arts museums and history museums. Then there is also natural history museums listed in Northern Territory. You may find a list of all categories of Northern Territory attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Museums in Northern Territory
Visit the top museums in Northern Territory. Click on a museum bellow to find the detailed information.
- 1 Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, Darwin City
- 2 The Darwin Military Museum, East Point
- 3 Fannie Bay Gaol Museum, Fannie Bay
- 4 The National Pioneer Women’s Hall of Fame, Alice Springs
- 5 Government House, Darwin, Darwin City
- 6 Museum of Central Australia, Gillen
- 7 Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve, Stuart
- 8 Katherine Museum, Katherine
- 9 Australian Aviation Heritage Centre, Winnellie
- 10 Wwii Oil Storage Tunnels, Darwin City
The following article will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about museums in Northern Territory.
Exploring Australia's Top 10 Most Visited Museums
Find in Northern Territory
We have listed tourist places of Northern Territory in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Northern Territory attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (3)
- Water Parks (3)
- Museums (44)
- Arts Museums (10)
- History Museums (16)
- Science Museums (17)
- Natural History Museums (2)
- Nature Attractions (46)
- Parks (30)
- Waterfalls (14)
- Beaches (1)
- Landmarks (2)
- Zoo (5)
- Campgrounds (14)