Find Landmarks in South Australia
There are 10 landmarks in South Australia. This is 3% of all the tourist places listed in this state. Top cities in South Australia with popular landmarks are North Adelaide, Mount Gambier, Adelaide, Springfield and Port Adelaide. You may find a list of all categories of South Australia attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Landmarks in South Australia
Visit the top landmarks in South Australia. Click on a landmark bellow to find the detailed information.
- Adelaide Oval, North Adelaide
- Carrick Hill, Springfield
- Rundle Mall, Adelaide
- Centenary Tower, Mount Gambier
- Dingley Dell Cottage, Mount Gambier
- Port Adelaide Lighthouse, Port Adelaide
- The Lady Nelson Visitor and Discovery Centre, Mount Gambier
- Cape du Couedic Lighthouse
- St Peter's Cathedral, North Adelaide
- State Library of South Australia, Adelaide
Other Landmarks in South Australia
The following landmark in South Australia is outside any city boundaries. Please use the city list from above section to find landmarks in a specific city of South Australia.
Find in South Australia
We have listed tourist places of South Australia in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all South Australia attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (4)
- Theme Parks (2)
- Water Parks (2)
- Museums (88)
- Arts Museums (22)
- History Museums (58)
- Science Museums (5)
- Natural History Museums (3)
- Nature Attractions (222)
- Parks (194)
- Waterfalls (11)
- Landmarks (10)
- Zoo (6)
- Campgrounds (31)