Find Nature Attractions in South Australia
There are over 200 nature attractions in South Australia. This is more than half of all the tourist attractions listed in this state. Top cities in South Australia with popular nature attractions are Belair, Adelaide, Woodforde, Cleland and Coffin Bay. The major types of nature attractions listed here are parks and waterfalls. You may find a list of all categories of South Australia attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Nature Attractions in South Australia
Visit the top nature attractions in South Australia. Click on a nature attraction bellow to find the detailed information.
- 1 Belair National Park, Belair
- 2 Adelaide Botanic Garden, Adelaide
- 3 Cleland Conservation Park, Cleland
- 4 Coffin Bay National Park, Coffin Bay
- 5 Victoria Square, Adelaide
- 6 Coorong National Park, Coorong
- 7 Adelaide Himeji Garden, Adelaide
- 8 Innes National Park, Inneston
- 9 Ingalalla Falls, Hay Flat
- 10 Botanic Park, Adelaide
The following articles will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about nature attractions in South Australia.
A Photographer's Paradise: Picture-Perfect Spots for Capturing Australia's Natural Beauty
Planning Your Trip to the Great Barrier Reef
Find in South Australia
We have listed tourist places of South Australia in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all South Australia attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (4)
- Theme Parks (2)
- Water Parks (2)
- Museums (88)
- Arts Museums (22)
- History Museums (58)
- Science Museums (5)
- Natural History Museums (3)
- Nature Attractions (222)
- Parks (194)
- Waterfalls (11)
- Landmarks (10)
- Zoo (6)
- Campgrounds (31)