Find Museums in Tasmania
There are 31 museums in Tasmania. This is more than one third of all the tourist attractions listed in this state. Top cities in Tasmania with popular museums are Hobart, Berriedale, Launceston, Devonport and Beaconsfield. The major types of museums listed here are arts museums and history museums. Then there is also science museums listed in Tasmania. You may find a list of all categories of Tasmania attractions on this page to choose from.
Top 10 Museums in Tasmania
Visit the top museums in Tasmania. Click on a museum bellow to find the detailed information.
- 1 MONA, Berriedale
- 2 Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, Hobart
- 3 QVMAG Art Gallery, Launceston
- 4 Beaconsfield Mine & Heritage Centre, Beaconsfield
- 5 Maritime Museum of Tasmania, Hobart
- 6 Galley Museum, Queenstown
- 7 Narryna Heritage Museum, Hobart
- 8 Lady Franklin Gallery, Lenah Valley
- 9 Bligh Museum of Pacific Exploration, Adventure Bay, Bruny Island
- 10 Tiagarra Aboriginal Culture & Art Centre, Devonport
The following article will provide you with interesting information, useful tips and insights about museums in Tasmania.
Exploring Australia's Top 10 Most Visited Museums
Find in Tasmania
We have listed tourist places of Tasmania in the following categories. Please click on one of them to find all Tasmania attractions of that type.
- Amusement Parks (2)
- Theme Parks (2)
- Museums (31)
- Arts Museums (13)
- History Museums (16)
- Science Museums (2)
- Natural History Museums (1)
- Nature Attractions (24)
- Parks (13)
- Waterfalls (10)
- Beaches (1)
- Landmarks (12)
- Zoo (8)
- Campgrounds (3)